[vdr] Latest version of SourceCaps patch?

Carsten Koch Carsten.Koch at icem.com
Wed Apr 6 16:42:09 CEST 2005

Hi Christian,

Christian Schuld wrote:
> you'll need the SourceCaps patch. VDR by itself doesn't know which cards are
> capable of receiving which sources. VDR assumes every DVB-S card can receive
> all satellite sources. SourceCaps patch binds sources to cards.

Thanks!

I have taken the version you posted on December 12th,
fixed some bugs in it and applied it to VDR 1.3.23.
The result is attached.
Works fine! Thank you very much!
It may require a little more cleanup like removing the
erg variable, etc.

A few questions remain:

* Are you planning to implement a setup OSD?
* Should MAXSOURCECAPS be reduced to save memory?
* Is Klaus still planning to put a feature like this into standard VDR?

Carsten.