[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] tvm2vdr-0.4.7
vdr at 4t.to
Thu Apr 7 17:07:02 CEST 2005
I've just released tvm2vdr-0.4.7 at
(tvi) = TVInfo Import
(tvk) = TVInfo Merkzettel Import
(tvm) = TVMovie Import
(hoe) = Hoerzu Import
(inf) = Infosat Import
v0.4.7 - macfly - 07.04.2005
- (inf) changed channel-id for hse24
- (hoe) added support for the "free" version. To use it, simply
leave the PIN empty. The "free" version contains EPG for
- (all) imagesize and imagetype are now configurable ($imagetype and
- (tvm) multiple images for one event are downloaded now. The first
image is $epgevent (i.e. 445323.png) the other are $epgevent_$i
(i.e. 445323_1.png, 445323_2.png)
- (tvk) Genre/Category can now be switched off ($tviwantfolder)
v0.4.6 - macfly - 31.03.2005
- (hoe) new interface for official hoerzu-epg (epgdata.com)
you need a pin for this. please ask for a pin at
contact at epgdata.com. Right now, the test stage is running,
pins are free of charge.
- (hoe) you want images? Set $writeimages to 1, verify the imagepath
and use a skin with imagesupport.
- (tvm) Images? just set $writeimages to 1, verify imagepath and use a
skin with imagesupport.
this tool import EPG from tvmovie (online),hoerzu (online),tvinfo (online)
and infosat (offline). tvmovie and hoerzu are providing Images which can be
displayed with a image-enabled skin (for example elchi-plugin-skin)
The EPG from hoerzu is in a test stage. you need a PIN for this. ask
contact at epgdata.com for a PIN. This PIN is your personal one, don't give it
Please have a look at
and vote for the following questions:
- what channels do you want?
- what amount of EPG do you need (only title and time, +content, +cast,
+backgroundinfo, +picture ..)
- what is the maximum price for this you are willing to pay?
- in what country do you use VDR?
- in what language do you want your EPG?
thanks and have fun,
More information about the vdr