[vdr] Re: vdr-burn-0.0.5: no free space

admin LoLO mygalles at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 9 11:13:03 CEST 2005

if I use this solution I have error message during gcc :

main.c: Dans la fonction « main »:
main.c:1658: error: `LC_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:1658: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:1658: error: for each function it appears in.)

with  #include<local.h> I have the same problem

can you help me ?