[vdr] OT: Nvidia display for vdr/mplayer/xine/fvwm2 ?

Grégoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 00:18:34 CEST 2005

a little bit off topic, but I use this for my VDR box...

I have a 24" Dell LCD monitor (DVI 1920x1200) and an Infocus X1
projector (VGA 800x600) that are connected to my MSI 5950 Ultra 256
nvidia based gfx card.

Without Twinview, I use this config :

But with all try I made, I wan't able to put my DVI as :0.0 it always
goes to :0.1 which prevent me from using xvmc :-(
Does someone know how to set it right ?

I have also tried Twinview, with this config :
And with this, I can use xvmc perfectly on the DVI, but I can't instruct
xine/mplayer/fvwm2 to use either (only) the DVI or either the VGA ???

Any hints would be greatly appreciated :-)
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com