[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.29
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Mon Aug 15 17:00:37 CEST 2005
VDR developer version 1.3.29 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
The changes since version 1.3.28:
- Fixed a race condition in cTransfer (thanks to Klaus ??? for reporting this one).
In doing so, the 'active' variables used by the actual derived cThread classes
have been replaced by the cThread::Running() function.
Plugin authors may want to check their derived cThread classes and replace any 'active'
variables the same way as, for instance, done in transfer.c.
- Fixed handling EPG data for time shifted events (thanks to Marco Schlüßler).
- Increased the default value for 'Min. user inactivity' to 300 minutes (suggested
by Helmut Auer).
- Now storing the channel id in the info.vdr file even if there is no EPG info
available (thanks to Andreas Brachold for reporting that there are empty info.vdr
files created in that case).
- Added some 'mkdir -p' to the Makefile's 'install' target (thanks to Wayne Keer).
- Changed the title of the recording info menu (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed handling the frame number display if '7' is pressed before the first editing
mark, or '9' after the last one (thanks to Thomas Günther).
- Now discarding any previous numerical input to switch channels if Up, Down, Channel+,
Channel-, Left or Right is pressed (thanks to Wolfgang Rohdewald for reporting a
problem with this).
- Pressing Ok while entering a channel number now immediately switches to that
channel, without waiting for further input.
- Avoiding unnecessary OSD draw operations caused by the audio track description
display in the ST:TNG skin's channel display (thanks to Oliver Endriss for reporting
- Removed the VIDEO_STILLPICTURE_WORKS_WITH_VDR_FRAMES stuff from
cDvbDevice::StillPicture(), since apparently the VIDEO_STILLPICTURE call works.
vdr mailing list
vdr at linuxtv.org
More information about the vdr