[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.30
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Aug 21 16:43:23 CEST 2005
VDR developer version 1.3.30 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
The changes since version 1.3.29:
- Improved responsiveness inside CAM menus.
- Added handling of the 'Close MMI' tag to avoid error log messages with CAMs
that actually use it.
- Now waiting at startup until all DVB devices are ready. This includes having
all CAMs initialized and ready to decrypt, so that no more "channel not
available" happens if VDR is started with the current channel being an encrypted
one, or a timer on such a channel hits right after starting VDR.
- Fixed cVideoRepacker to better handle errors in data (thanks to Reinhard Nissl).
- Fixed cDvbTuner to avoid lockups on NPTL systems (thanks to Marcel Wiesweg).
- Added 'Service' functions to the plugin interface (thanks to Udo Richter).
See PLUGINS.html, section "Custom services" for details.
- Replaced the get/put_unaligned() macros from <asm/unaligned.h> with own inline
functions to avoid problems on platforms that don't provide these (thanks to
David Woodhouse for his help).
Originally I didn't intend to release a new version this weekend, but since
there are two rather important fixes, here goes anyway...
More information about the vdr