C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Sun Aug 28 18:57:11 CEST 2005

Udo Richter wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
>>  See PLUGINS/src/svdrpdemo for an example of how to use this feature.
>

> ... throws a warning on gcc 3.3.5:
> svdrpdemo.c:13: Warning: `const char*MAINMENUENTRY' defined but not used
>
> If there are no plans to grep for this (like for VERSION) I suggest
> dropping the whole line so no one gets confused by the warning.

I am also getting the following warnings in remux.c:

remux.c:537: warning: missing braces around initializer
remux.c:537: warning: missing braces around initializer
remux.c:537: warning: missing braces around initializer
remux.c:537: warning: missing braces around initializer
remux.c:537: warning: missing braces around initializer
remux.c:537: warning: missing braces around initializer
remux.c: In static member function `static bool
cAudioRepacker::IsValidAudioHeader(uint32_t, bool, int*)':
remux.c:596: warning: missing braces around initializer
remux.c:603: warning: missing braces around initializer

Anyone know whats wrong?

Regards,