[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] avoidTrashing Patch 0.2.1

Gerald Raaf Gerald.Raaf at T-Online.de
Mon Aug 29 22:35:59 CEST 2005

Hi Ralf,

with this patch i get the syslog is flooded with the following messages when
recording or cutting
flush buffer: 41 (10491272 bytes, 146888709-157379981)
the bytes from/to differ and also the number of bytes.
What does the messages mean, are that error messages an my recordings cutted
recordings damaged?

cheers
Gerald