[vdr] RE: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.31

Thomas Bergwinkl bergwinkl.thomas at vr-web.de
Wed Aug 31 09:45:22 CEST 2005

Martin Dauskardt wrote:

> > - Removed the TUNER_LOCK_TIMEOUT in cDevice::AttachReceiver()
> > since it caused more
> >    trouble than it fixed.
>
> I am not sure if this was a wise decision. For the first time
> since months I
> had the following problem:

I also experienced problems after switching channels (more than once).
It looked like the old upt-error. But in the log there was no upt-error,
but many messages about the audio- and videorepacker. Restarting only
vdr didn't solve the problem, I had to reload the driver.
Since I added the waitforlock in attachreceiver again this problem
didn't occur.

Thomas