[vdr] Cause for interferences ?

Niko Mikkila nm at phnet.fi
Sat Dec 10 18:59:38 CET 2005

Hi,

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:20:35 +0100
Martin Cap <macap20001 at compuserve.de> wrote:

> I use a DVB-T Twinhan-FTA DVB-T-card. The drivers I use are usually from
> CVS and updated quite frequently by myself. First I thought its related
> to my Twinhan card, but even though I had to replace the card (it broke,
> a warranty-issue) and borrowed a Hauppauge Nova T the problem remained.
> I use the dxr3-card as output via vdr-dx3plugin.
>
> So my questions is: Could there be any relation between my disturbed
> video+audio and the changes made for vdr-1.3.16 ?
> Has anyone seen a behavior like this ? Any cure ?

Yes, I get this with dxr3 too. It is clearly an issue with the dxr3 plugin.
I thought it had something to do with the hardware decoder catching up with
the input stream that is being changed quickly. I think I used 1.3.15 at some
point, but I can't recall if it behaved the same way (the dxr3 plugin was
in a bad shape at that time anyway). Has it actually worked better in the past
for you?

--
Niko Mikkilä