[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.1 plugin

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Feb 13 09:47:56 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce bugfix release 0.7.1:

     http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.7.1.tgz

2005-02-13: Version 0.7.1

*** NO NEED TO RECOMPILE XINE THIS TIME ***

- Updated finish translation (thanks to Rolf Ahrensberg for supplying
   the update).
- Fixed a typo in checking for VDR versions before 1.3.18. This broke
   successful compilation for versions between 1.3.8 and 1.3.18 (thanks
   to Andreas Urban for reporting this issue).
- Fixed processing of cDevice::SetDigitalAudio() as it skipped
   displaying of NO SIGNAL when switching channels.

For this release I suggest the following xine sources:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-lib-cvs-20050127201000.tar.bz2
http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-ui-cvs-20050127201000.tar.bz2

Enjoy.

Bye.