[vdr] Re: Audio description wrong

matthieu castet castet.matthieu at free.fr
Sat Feb 19 15:49:48 CET 2005

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>  From all the channels I've seen so far, the descriptions always matched
> the actual PID settings. I assume this is a problem of that particular
> provider.
> In the PID data they announce
>   330=fra
>   331=eng
> while in the EPG data they have
>   X 2 03 eng AUDIO STEREO eng
>   X 2 03 fra AUDIO STEREO fra
> which is just reversed.
Why do you care about the order it is provided in EPG data ?
I think this wrong because if I enter the pid by hand, why I couldn't
enter  first 331=eng and then 330=fra or even just 331=eng if I don't
care about the French audio stream?

I don't know what are the information available in EPG data, but in your
example it seem there is the language, so why couldn't you use it ?