[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.2 plugin

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Feb 27 14:57:24 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce maintenance release 0.7.2:

     http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.7.2.tgz

2005-02-27: Version 0.7.2

- Fixed cXineDevice::StillPicture() to support three times larger still
   image data than before. This was necessary to properly support mp3
   plugin's cover image feature (thanks to burki at vdr-portal for
   reporting this issue).
- Removed cXineStatus as vdr-xine now uses a different method of
   detecting LiveTV. This one works better in combination with mp3 plugin
   (thanks to Klaus Schmidinger for suggesting the new solution).
- Updated xine-lib patch for current CVS (thanks to Grégoire Favre for
   reporting this issue).

For this release I suggest the following xine sources:

http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-lib-cvs-20050227131000.tar.bz2
http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/xine-ui-cvs-20050227131000.tar.bz2

Enjoy.

Bye.