[vdr] Re: Choose the right audio from xine ?

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 6 00:30:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Hi,

[...]

> Just to keep you informed: Meanwhile I've added audio post plugin
> support to xine and created an audio post plugin vdr_audio which
> replicates the selected channel to the one which is not selected. As a
> result, the selected audio channel is sent to both speakers in contrast
> to the above mentioned muting of a single channel.
>
> Bye.

This sounds great. So I'm assuming there will be a new vdr-xine plugin
version soon. Would you please handle mono broadcasts similary (You
might remember my post in your thread on this matter on xine-devel,
about SPDIF and mono streams)?
Now that I already asked you about the next version of the plugin, do
you also plan to integrate Peter Weber's networked functionality in this
next release?

Regards,
Lucian