[vdr] Re: Release: dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261f

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Wed Jul 6 07:33:03 CEST 2005

Suur Karu wrote:
> Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
>
>> A summary of the changes is also available under the above
>> link, for me the highlights are better error handling and
>> smoother a/v sync.
>

> Thanks, but one year shift happens in av7110 changes descriptions head. :)
>

> By the way, do You know about black screen, no audio and probably vdr
> hang using Mplayer plugin with last (261e?) firmware? Is it solved now?

There were about 4 or 5 uploaded versions of 0x261e before it was changed to
0x261f. The versions of 0x261e from 2005-06-16 and 2005-06-23 were both not
working with the mplayer plugin because of a Mute/Unmute feature that was added
to the firmware to allow mute during playback.  This "Mute/Unmute" feature was
then removed from 0x261e on the 2005-06-30 release still located on
http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av.tar.bz2 (hopefully 0x261f works too). :)

Regards,
C.