[vdr] need help for analogtv plugin

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at t-online.de
Thu Jul 14 12:30:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

Since yesterday I am trying the analogtvplugin with my wintv pci fm.
The card works fine with other tv software and snd-bt87x module is
loaded.
I can play the sound with sox using /dev/dsp2.
But when I set this dsp in setup.conf I get no sound.
In the docs I found that I should run analogtv plugin with alsa.

My Problem is I can't find the syntax for the setup.conf.
In the docs there is a line like
analogtv.PCMdevice = alsa/default

What does this mean?
The default card is in my case not the tv card.
How can I set this correctly?

I tried the oss driveers too but the recurding faild (nosound).
Please help.

greetings
Halim