[xine-devel] Re: [vdr] WSS data in vdr-xine

mike lewis lachlanlewis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:22:02 CEST 2005

On 7/14/05, James Stembridge <jstembridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/14/05, mike lewis <lachlanlewis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What I'd really like to know is this: what actually are crop_top /
> > crop_bottom?  Are they the amount that is to be cropped in pixels
>
> Yes.

OK, the following patch will "cut" 100 lines from the bottom of the
video.  This is not exactly what I was hoping for..  What I was hoping
for was a way to cut the video before the content was "expanded".

[xine-devel please note this is an already patched version of expand.c
adding "centre cut out mode" from

Can anyone offer any advice on how this can be achieved?

Mick