[vdr] Playlists?

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Thu Jul 28 02:29:45 CEST 2005

C.Y.M wrote:
> Hardy Flor wrote:
>
>>Hallo Aron,
>>

>>>is there any way to define playlists for the video recordings?
>>

>>with the playlist-plugin
>>http://www.fast-info.de/vdr/playlist/index.htm
>>

> If you want to use this plugin with vdr-1.3.27, you will need this too.. (BTW,
> the #ifdefs are not exactly right but it works). :)

Seems to be a bug in this playlist plugin where if I try to change the playlist
options more than one time, it will crash VDR.  The first time I try to change
the options after I create a playlist it seems fine, but the second time I hit
the yellow button to change the options, it goes boom.

Regards,
C.