[vdr] Channel find/update problem on 1.3.25

Tomahawk Tomahawk at tvcs.de
Sat Jun 11 18:43:30 CEST 2005

Yes when using the dbox2 as recveiver I can see the channel is broadcasting.

The problem appeared to me in connection with recent changes in
transponder Layout by German "Premiere" Broadcaster.
Unfortuantely I'm not able to copy the channel data to VDR because all
problem channels are "optional" Channels and not saved in the Bouqet.

Greets

Tom