[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] Enigma-0.3 ... with fixes/additions for vdr-1.3.25

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Sun Jun 12 00:02:01 CEST 2005

Andreas Brugger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I do not see a wrong behaviour here. If I start a command it shows the
> result in VeraMono and the undelete-plugin shows one line with the title
> on the top (no scrolltext) in the usual Vera-font.
> Or did I missunderstood you?

You are correct. What confused me was, when I compared the font used by
Undelete's "Info" button with the font used for the Recording's "Info" button,
they were not the same.  What patch did you use for the "Undelete" plugin and
vdr-1.3.25?  I noticed the patch for undelete on vdrportal is incorrect and uses
the "Title" when it should use the "Description".  I posted a corrected patch
for Undelete on this list a few days ago if you want to compare.

It appears that the output from the "Commands" window is all "MenuText" (same
with Undelete's output).

Best Regards,