[vdr] Channel find/update problem on 1.3.25

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 18:56:56 CEST 2005

I demand that Tomahawk may or may not have top-posted...

> Darren Salt schrieb:
>> I demand that Tomahawk may or may not have written...
>>> I've got a problem with the auto sender "find/update" functionality of
>>> VDR. Though a sender is found, I am not able to watch it because the
>>> Audio/Video PIDs don't get recognized.

>> <thwap>

>> Next time, start a new thread...

> don't know what you mean exactly, [...]

You followed up to an existing message when you should not have done so:
because your message's headers contain references to other messages, it
appeared as part of what should have been an entirely separate thread.

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   I don't ask for much, just untold riches...

Now remember, rebooting your brain can be tricky.