[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-pvrinput-0.0.2

Andreas Regel andreas.regel at gmx.de
Mon Jun 13 21:39:36 CEST 2005

Hello,

there is a new version of the pvrinput plugin available:
http://home.arcor.de/andreas.regel/files/vdr-pvrinput-0.0.2.tgz

Changes since 0.0.1:
- The tuner input is now auto-detected (I hope this works for non
   PVR-250 cards).
- Added support for other inputs than the tuner, using the "C" parameter
   of the channel entry. I did not test this here, it should work.
- Fixed VIDIOC_G_FMT ioctl.
- Added support for the video norms NTSC, SECAM and PAL, using the "I"
   parameter of the channel entry.
- Added support for radio channels, the video PID must be set to zero.
   I can't test this here, I hope it works.
- Added setup menu for setting up encoding parameters.
- Added videodev2.h file from the ivtv driver archive.

Andreas