[vdr] Problems with Mplayer plugin and VDR timers

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Wed Jun 15 07:14:34 CEST 2005


Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> On Mittwoch 15 Juni 2005 05:59, C.Y.M wrote:
> 
>>>Jun 14 14:07:14 sid vdr[12949]: ERROR (dvbdevice.c,819): Invalid argument
>>>Jun 14 14:07:14 sid vdr[12949]: ERROR: can't set PID 6437 on device 1
>>>Jun 14 14:07:14 sid vdr[12949]: ERROR (dvbdevice.c,831): Invalid argument
>>>Jun 14 14:07:14 sid vdr[12949]: ERROR: failed to set PIDs for channel 182 on
>>>device 1
>>
>>I rebuilt mplayer from cvs and now VDR is not crashing on me.  Sorry for all the
>>trouble.  I will assume the problem was with mplayer.
> 
> 
> it would still be interesting to know what is on that line 819 of your dvbdevice.c
> 

I have removed my experimental patches and debug, and now it falls on line 668.
   My mistake.. I should have realized the line #'s would not match. Thanks for
catching that.

Best Regards,



More information about the vdr mailing list