[vdr] VDR developer version 1.3.27

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Jun 19 16:46:43 CEST 2005

VDR developer version 1.3.27 is now available at

A 'diff' against the previous version is available at

The changes since version 1.3.26:

- Fixed handling 'page down', which was broken in version 1.3.26 (thanks to Udo
- Modified page scrolling behaviour (based on a suggestion by Patrick Gleichmann).
- The new setup option "OSD/Scroll wraps" can be used to activate wrapping around
   in menu lists (based on a suggestion by Patrick Gleichmann).
- Removed the NPTL check at startup, since several users have reported that VDR
   now runs fine with NPTL.
- Fixed handling VPS timers, so that they only record if the event they are assigned
   to actually has the given VPS time.
- Disabled cVideoRepacker in remux.c, because it has caused several problems
   during recording. If you want to test (and maybe debug) it, activate the line

   //#define TEST_cVideoRepacker

   in remux.c.
- When drawing a bitmap to the OSD, the existing palette of the target can now be
   replaced with the new one instead of adding the new entries (thanks to Andreas

The DVB driver I am currently using can be found at

which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2004-12-26, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience.

Of course, you can also use any newer driver version.

Have fun!

PS: Since I'll be going on vacation there won't be anything new before July 13.