[vdr] Mouse and On-Screen Keyboard Support

Chris Warren dvb at ixalon.net
Sat Jun 25 13:15:04 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm working on a DIY digital pictureframe project and also trying to have it
second as a VDR playback device. As it has a touchscreen, I'm wondering if
anyone knows of any patches or plugins anyone has made in the past to
support navigation through the menus using a mouse as this is what the
touchscreen emulates. Also, has anyone ever tried writing a on-screen
keyboard for text entry?

I have a feeling the answer to both of these will be "no", but thought it
best to check incase I was duplicating someone else's work.

Many thanks,
Chris