[vdr] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.12 (development)

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Thu Mar 17 18:07:20 CET 2005

Hi,
this is a maintenance release of the MP3/MPlayer plugin. I finaly
found the time to join all the patches from here and Vdr-Portal.

I apologize that it lasted so long and for all the unanswered
mails in my inbox. I'm currently busy with some other stuff.

<http://www.muempf.de/down/vdr-mp3-0.9.12.tar.gz>

NEWS:

17.03.2005: Version 0.9.12 development (vdr 1.2.6/1.3.22)
- Fixed background image convert hanging a long time and some other oddities.
- Now filtering image files in the song browser display.
- Extended include field in mp3sources.conf to allow multiple patterns seperated
  by '/' e.g. *.mp3/*.ogg/*.txt
- Enhanced image convert script for NTSC format. Thanks to Cym.
- Fixed list sorting for vdr versions before 1.3.15.
- Fixed MPlayer slavemode progress display reappearing on user requested close.
- Now explicitly setting C locale in example image convert script. Thanks to
  Tobias Grimm.
- Changed the location where cStatus::MsgReplaying is called. Helps to prevent a
  crash in graphlcd. In my opinion cControl API should be called from the
  foreground thread only. Reported by Wolfgang Fritz.
- Fixed a huge bunch of typos in the documentation. Thanks to Ville Skyttä.
- Updated finish translations. Provided by Rolf Ahrenberg & Ville Skyttä.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt at gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/