[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-osdteletext-0.5-pre1

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 16:59:44 CEST 2005

Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
> thanks to the work of Udo Richter I may announce you a preview version of the
> osdteletext plugin.

Ok, some comments what to check for:

* Rendering code is all new, so check for strange looking text pages. In
4 color mode, some colors may be wrong of course, so also check 8 color
half height mode. Compare them to your TV's teletext if possible.

* OSD display modes may behave strangely, loose garbage on screen, may
even be invisible or simillar.

* User interface: Entering strange stuff, dropping out of usual visual
feedback, etc. (for example, switching to channel 9999 or other invalid
will crash VDR...)

* Non-german non-english users: Sorry, no font switching for now.
Promise, I'll add that. ;)

Cheers,

Udo