[vdr] VDR-Xine network and KDE 3.4 ? Any issues?

Norm Dressler norm at dressler.ca
Thu Mar 31 13:31:12 CEST 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 00:54, Stefan Taferner wrote:
> On Thursday 31 March 2005 05:06, Norm Dressler wrote:
> > Update -- I just tried my notebook with no changes to it and it works
> > great.
> >
> > VDR is on the machine that was upgraded to kde 3.4.
>
> You tried if recompiling fixes the problems?

Well, prior to all this I had made some debian packages for myself so I can
put it on other systems easily (xine-ui and xine-lib) I reinstalled using the
debian packages and it works fine!  I re-compile and install (xine-ui and
xine-lib) and it doesn't work so a library or something changed I think....

Norm