[vdr] Hollywood+ card working??

Christian Balzer christian-balzer at gmx.de
Tue Nov 1 20:30:04 CET 2005

Hi @ll,

now I've got a second problem after i ensured that my FF card is broken:
Now I try to get my output via na old Hollywood+ card. But I don't know
if I'm using a wrong cable or if it isn't working.
When my (c't)VDR starts the TV is flickering a short time (when the
drivers for the Hollywood Plus card are loaded). But when this is done
the screen stays black.
I installed the Hollywood card simply by apt-get install vdr-plugin-dxr3 ...
Now is my question: do I have to tell VDR explicitly to use the
Hollywood card instead of my (semi-broken) FF card? Or am I using the
wrong cable so that it's not possible to display anything?

Any hint? Would be thankful for any help!

Christian