[vdr] femon

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Tue Nov 1 21:26:21 CET 2005

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Andre Bischof wrote:

> Thus I experimented with the horizontal Offset, but neither -50 nor +50
> helps, I think I had to use something about 240 pixels, which extends the
> possible maximum of +/-50.

The horizontal offset is intended only for minor tweaking and normally
it should be very close to zero.

> Below are the settings regarding to femon from my setup.conf, and further
> below the complete setup.conf - maybe someone could have a look 'cause I
> think it might be a matter of misconfiguration? That would be very nice
> indeed!

Just tried your settings and the whole OSD was shown (although not
centered because of your offset setting -50). No problems here!

> I'm using vdr-1.3.31, nova-t + dxr3 (adv-chip). As I mentioned before, this
> is no problem with all OSD's but only when using femon-0.9.1

I'm using FF-card here (vdr-1.3.35, femon-0.9.5pre), so the problem
might be related to DXR3 and OpenRaw() method... my advise is to
uninstall the femon plugin and all your problems are gone :)

BR,
--
rofa