[vdr] Hollywood+ card working??

Christian Balzer christian-balzer at gmx.de
Wed Nov 2 11:24:26 CET 2005

Hi Michael,

- the drivers are loaded
- i installed FFMPEG manually, but i thought that the c't vdr managed
the installation of all needed hollywood+ stuff correctly. Anyway, the
installation of ffmpeg didn't change anything

When i try "mplayer -ao oss:/dev/em8300_ma-0 -vo dxr3 dvd://1" i can see
the DVD via the h+ card. So now i know that is not broken. But i cant't
imagine, what's wrong when i try to disply the vdr ...

Christian