[vdr] second vdradmin question of the day

Andreas Mair Andreas.Mair at linogate.com
Thu Nov 3 09:49:11 CET 2005

Hi,

vdradmin has nothing to do with your xml file. So the first thing to do
would be to check if VDR shows the EPG for that channel. If it does it
should also appear in VDRAdmin.

It it's not present in VDRAdmin you'll have to check the configuration menu
if you have setup channel selection and check the vdradmind.conf file if
there's set something like EPG_PRUNE. Maybe a simple VDRAdmin restart
helps.

BTW: what VDRAdmin version are you using?

Regards,
Andreas

P.S.: I'd suggest you'd give more information on your configuration like
version numbers etc. in upcoming posts as this will help people to help
YOU.