[vdr] Working around Finnish EPG bugs?

Rene Hertell linuxtv at hertell.com
Fri Nov 4 08:59:30 CET 2005

Marko Mäkelä wrote:

> Hmm, sometimes you can alert journalists to investigate things
> by writing in the readers' column of a major newspaper, such as
> Helsingin Sanomat, which has run some articles on DVB recently.
> I'd try that myself if I knew the standards better.  I'd like to
> contribute to such an article, if someone can provide the required
> technical details.  I've written a few articles that have been
> published.

Call Digita and ask for the person who is in charge of the
dvb-standard... He'll explain to you why things are not done as they
should. Maybe they have some new arguments?

Someone else could enlight us about which EPG-fields are available, and
which of them would be a minimum for getting a decent EPG-content..

Well.... I'll call Digita right right now (+358-(0)20 411 711)

René