[vdr] Working around Finnish EPG bugs?

Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at hut.fi
Sat Nov 5 23:18:10 CET 2005

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 01:43:04PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> If you run VDR with EPG bugfix level 0 (and an empty epg.data)
> then you should see the EPG data in the menus pretty much as it
> comes in.

Thanks, I did that.  I saw some entries with a title containing
only "(null)".  Does this come from glibc's printf %s or from
vdr?  If it comes from glibc, it would be good practice to ensure
that no null pointers are passed to %s, as it might crash some
other C library, such as uClibc or dietlibc.

	Marko