[vdr] readline patches for broken plugins (vdr-1.3.36)

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Mon Nov 7 14:49:53 CET 2005

C.Y.M wrote:
> I noticed that several plugins that were using the MAXPARSEBUFFER macros have
> broke for vdr-1.3.36. The following plugins have been affected:
>
> mplayercluster-0.0.1a (with Udo's latest patchset)
> streamplayer-0.1.1

Both are online in a new version. http://urichter.cjb.net/vdr/?l=en

The attached fixes return a locally allocated buffer, thus may crash
deadly. Instead, use the updated versions.

Since the bug is in the forward compatibility emulation layer, I decided
to chicken out and continue to use the static 10k buffer.

Cheers,

Udo