[vdr] testing vdradmin-0.97-am3.4.2rc3

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Tue Nov 8 22:38:48 CET 2005

Andreas Mair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> another thing that came to my mind:
> are you talking about repeating timers that are really recording at that
> moment? In that case every shown repetition of that timer will have a
> blinking "Rec". This will be fixed soon.

Nothing is currently recording at the time.  But, the blinking "Rec" light is
active on several timers throughout the week.  This reminds of a similar problem
I have had with the Timeline plugin.  People with more than one DVB card do not
see this problem.

>>Since v3.4.2rc VDRAdmin uses the timer status flag as reported by VDR.

Ah, ok. Now I understand why it is different.  I think the Timeline plugin
utilizes the same flag.

>>>I do not see any problems with the lstt output.  Is there something
>>>specific I need to be searching for?
>>
>>Can you please send the output to me via PM?

yes.