[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-autosort-0.0.4 - a channel autosorter

Frank Scherthan frank.scherthan at gmx.de
Wed Nov 9 22:13:52 CET 2005

Lauri Tischler schrieb:
> CopyPoint wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this is the first release of AutoSort-Plugin.
>

> Tryed with vdr 1.3.35, vdr crashes if autoport is loaded.
> VDR patched with subtitles and ttxtsub patch.
I tried with Bigpatch (includes ttxtsubAND subtitles) and autosort works
fine.
It's just slow like hell. It only updates 20 channels per run and
housekeeping happens not more every 10 Minutes.

Is there a way to force housekeeping? Or to force autosort? I'd like
test some modifications in autosort.conf...

btw: I know the Source-dependant-NewChannels-Insertation.diff and use it
 myself, but the autosort plugin is like a configurable
NewChannels-Insertation...

Frank