[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-autosort-0.0.4 - a channel autosorter

CopyPoint info at copypointburscheid.de
Thu Nov 10 11:21:28 CET 2005

At 22:13 09.11.05 +0100, you wrote:
>Lauri Tischler schrieb:
> > CopyPoint wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> this is the first release of AutoSort-Plugin.
> >
>It's just slow like hell. It only updates 20 channels per run and
>housekeeping happens not more every 10 Minutes.
>
>Is there a way to force housekeeping? Or to force autosort? I'd like
>test some modifications in autosort.conf...

Just as ugly workaround:
(sorry, i don't have line numbers here on win-würg)

Search for 'startup' and replace 0 by 1

   if (0){ // ToDo: replace by config option "On Startup"
     CheckChannels();
     }

Search _twice_ for 'int maxmoves' and increase them to what you want (2000 ?)

   int maxmoves = 20;

But:
This will of course slow down your startup
Watchdog may expire during housekeeping
AS will still take just one group per run

Thorsten