[vdr] vdr-xine, changing priority of the receiver when connected

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Sun Nov 13 03:27:43 CET 2005

Hi,

Sorry if it's a trivial question (or a non-sense one), i'm wondering
how I could change the priority of the receiver when xine is connected
to vdr-xine. (i may not be using the correct vocabulary)

In fact i'd like to resolve some priorities issues. I'm running 2 vdr
instances, both with vdr-xine; one is accessing the dvb devices and
running streamdev-server, the other one just running streamdev-client.
I'd like streamdev-server not to take over vdr-xine when xine is
connected to vdr. I thought i could do that playing priorities.
Could you give a little explanation on how i could do that ?

TIA.