[vdr] viewing budget via FF, probably stupid question ...

Herbert Poetzl herbert at 13thfloor.at
Mon Nov 14 17:46:12 CET 2005

Hi Folks! Klaus!

this is probably something easily answered, and I guess
I just missed it somewhere in the docu ... so apologies
in andvance ...

I have the following (unusual?) setup (at one location)
with two dvb-s cards, one FF, one budget, connected to
two different lnbs (i.e. two different sattelites), and
I can watch channels on the FF card, and record channels
on the budget card (no soft device or similar plugin),
but currently the only way to watch channels received on
the budget card is to 'pause the live stream', and then
continue (which basically is recording and playback on
the FF card), I'm pretty sure there must be a better way
to accomplish this ...

TIA,
Herbert

PS: the setup is ore a test than something permanent ...
PPS: thanks for any ideas/suggestions/clues ...