[vdr] changing priority of current receiving device.

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Tue Nov 15 17:19:33 CET 2005

Hi,

Could someone give me a little help to write a new function to vdr ?
I'd like to be able to change the priority of the receiving device from
a plugin.
>From the plugin i'm able to find the index of the receiving device
with cDevice::ActualDevice()->DeviceNumber()
But all my attemps to change the priority have resulted in segfaults.
(after having moved some things from protected/private space to public)

Any example would be very appreciated. :)
TIA