[vdr] Simple menu for DVD ?

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:59:02 CET 2005

Hello,

I would like to have a script that take my vdrsync.pl mpeg created files
and directly create a DVD with ONE menu, without animation and without
sound, only text to choose which movie to play DIRECTLY, without going
to another text menu or so.

Something like :

create_dvd my_firt_movie.mpg my_second_movie.mpg my_third_movie.mpg

which will create a DVD with ONE text menu with choices :

	my firt movie
	my second movie
	my third movie

And possibly with as much chapters as possible on each movies (99) and
with language for first audio being set to de, second audio to en (if
exist).

I am aware of "videotrans" at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/videotrans/ which I think make too many
things (I don't want animated menu or so).

Thank you very much,
--
	Gr/'egoire FAVRE