[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-autosort-0.0.6

Frank Scherthan frank.scherthan at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 18:46:00 CET 2005

CopyPoint schrieb:

>> There are still 3 warnings, nothing to care to much about
>
> Yes, and so i did. Applied it yesterday eavening to 007.
> I just wanna know why my gcc 3.3 eats this, while 2.95 and 4.0 are
> complaining about?
I really don't know...and for me the parentheses seem to be
unnessasary...but at least the compiler shuts up.

> Some quests for your freq-filter:
>   Is one value enough or do you need a list?
>   Is Polarization also needed?
>   Is there a more human-readable way than 'HasFreq=123456'?
>   Anything else i should think about?
Sorry, I only wanted sorting by freq. I don't need/want a HasFreq to
filter by. I think that was my fault, as I wrote I want to filter for
freq. :(

Just a simple sorting by freq would by fine. There are usually never 2
transponder with the same freq and diffrent polarisations on the same
satelitite...

I really would like this feature, but as I found a patch that allows
sorting by freq in the channels-view, I could live without this feature,
too. Just give this feature a low priority...

The new autosort is really great. I love the TEST-NEW-CONFIG - Button! :)

Frank