[vdr] a little delete recordings doubt

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Thu Nov 17 18:16:28 CET 2005

Leo Márquez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I delete recordings via osd or vdradmin the time remaining are not
> updated. What time have I to wait to see the free time available updated?

VDR actually removes the files when there is no other activity,
so it may take quite a while.

I'm thinking about putting the whole file removal into a separate
threat and and kick that off immediately after a recording was
deleted. That way the free disk space would be updated almost
immediately.

> Can I force this refresh?

No - unless you write a plugin that calls RemoveDeletedRecordings().

Klaus