[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] kvdrmon - a KDE vdr monitor applet

Bernd Juraschek vdr at bjusystems.de
Fri Nov 18 15:45:30 CET 2005

> Great software! Many thanks. It seems to work fine, but the "Recording:"
> list in the main window is empty. Only the next recording is shown as
> tooltip of the icon. Is that normal or did I made something wrong/found
> a bug?

May be ... ;-)

Do you had recordings running when you've tried this?

The tooltip shows the currently running recordings and also the next
scheduled event(s).

The main window shows only the current running recordings. There is no
way to display the details of the next recording(s) at the moment. I
should append this to the main window ...

Greetings,
Bernd