[vdr] Testing multi CAM mode

Mikko Salo mikko.salo at ppe.inet.fi
Fri Nov 18 16:12:34 CET 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 14:49 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> if you have only one CAM in a CI adapter with two slots, then the line
>
>            newCaSupport = true;
>
> at the end of cCiHandler::SendCaPmt() could be triggering the jumpy
> live stream. Could you please try without this line?
>
> Klaus

Yes, I have only one Conax CAM in a CI with two slots.
Removing that line fixed live stream.
I really hoped it would fix recording too, but no...darn! :(

I noticed that if I'm recording encrypted channel and don't change
channel but switch to replay mode of that at the same time recording
channel, it gets distorted.

Only when I record and watch that same channel I get no distortions in
recordings, same as if I'm without this patch :)

--Mikko