[vdr] Building a streaming client

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Sat Nov 19 10:56:53 CET 2005

Hi,

since my current living room machine is really too loud :-( I think
about separating things and building a Xine plugin client based on a
CN400 chipset (Via Epia SP8000 or Commell LV-667D/T Mini-ITX boards). I
believe MPEG4 acceleration doesn't work yet with the Unichrome Pro, or
does it (and there aren't any real HDTV broadcasts in DE yet, anyway,
but just to invest in the right technology)? I want to use DVI out to
my HDTV capable LCD TV. Any positive or negative experience to share? Dies
XvmC work with the CN400 as it does with the CLE266?

--
Kiss me twice.  I'm schizophrenic.