[vdr] Problem with occasional key repeats

Pasi Juppo pasi.juppo at iki.fi
Sun Nov 20 10:21:55 CET 2005

Hi,

This problem is quite annoying one. Time to time I get douple key
presses from remote. There is delay before repeat so it is not that. I'm
not sure what is causing this but I suspect lirc.

Any idea what is the cause and how to fix this?

I have One-for-all remote (2 devices supported) and self made IR-receiver.

Setup:
vdr 1.3.35 (same problem with 1.3.27) + patches + plugins
kernel 2.6.12
lirc from CVS (not sure about exact date/version - not in docs)

Br, Pasi