[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-pvrinput-0.0.9

Andreas Regel andreas.regel at gmx.de
Sun Nov 27 17:16:58 CET 2005

Hello,

there is a new version of the pvrinput plugin available:
http://home.arcor.de/andreas.regel/files/pvrinput/vdr-pvrinput-0.0.9.tgz

I officially only support ivtv driver 0.4.0 with this version of the
plugin. Never or older versions could make problems, especially using
VBI teletext. I really recommend version 0.4.0 when using teletext
because the teletext errors (errorneous lines) seem to be gone.

Changes since 0.0.8:
- adapted setting of VBI mode to new API used in driver version 0.4.0.
- removed dynamic setting of VBI embedded mode as this doesn't work when
the video device is opened.

Andreas