[vdr] Building a streaming client

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Sun Nov 27 22:58:52 CET 2005

Simon Baxter <linuxtv at nzbaxters.com> wrote:
> What about using the streamdev device with an AniNET124 box?

Last time I looked the streamdev client / server combo wasn't very
stable...

> On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 13:40 +0100, tony wrote:
> > You will have to ask if the DVI adapter works with the X.org driver.
> > Last time I read about it it didn't work - the solution is to use a
> > VGA->DVI dongle.

This is not a solution. In this case I could use VGA directly. I want to
stay digital. The solution would be to figure out how the DVI adapter can
be gotten to work ;-)

--
He looked at me as if I was a side dish he hadn't ordered.